- On road, off road, Rail or Barge products
- Loading, unloading and all transfer applications
- Petroleum, chemical, and dry bulk solids
- The sizes, pressure ratings, tube, cover, flexibility, long-lasting durability and service support your operations demand
PETROLEUM EQUIPMENT DISPENSING
- Specialization in Petroleum dispensing equipment hoses.
- Curb pump, soft wall, farm tank, fuel oil delivery, and specialty connectors.
- LPG hoses for construction heater and over the road applications.
- Products for petroleum life cycle upstream, midstream or downstream
- Exploration, drilling, stimulation or production
- Hose for transfer of cement/LPG/oil, gasoline dispensing and suction/discharge
- High and low-pressure hydraulic hose systems to handle extreme conditions
- Specialized hose and fittings for turbo and charge air coolers, heater circuits and coolant system connections at temperatures from -65 to 500 F
- Abrasion-resistant covers for maximum service life
- Hose for your mobile farming equipment: PVC, Farm Fuel Transfer, Agriculture Spray Hose, and Microban technology
- High and low pressure hydraulic hose systems to handle extreme conditions
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Hose for your food and beverage processing equipment. 3A Certification and low microbial hose coupling systems. Specialty hoses from Continental including Extremeflex and Microban technologies.
- Complete hose testing, re-certification and management services
- Able Hose offers a large selection of thermoplastics and composites for technical applications. We supply our products in the form of semi-finished products such as sheets, rods, tubes, flat bars, profiles and finished castings right through to precise machined parts.
- Having the inventory when you need it for the rental industry.
- Hose water/sewer suction and discharge, petroleum and chemical transfer, large bore metal hose, compressed air, ducting, and material handling hose.
- OEM or repair/maintenance parts to minimize your factory downtime
- High-pressure resistant alloys for gas injection on turbines
- Metallic hose assemblies for geothermal stations with secondary containment protection for steam if required.
- Specialty hydraulic hose for both coal fired and wind power generation.
- High-quality multipurpose hose for plant service
Able Hose & Supply Co. is committed to delivering safe, quality hose & belt assemblies. Our programs are industry standard to provide customers with consistent, safe products.
to Drive Your Performance
Test, tag and track your assets with our exclusive program from Singer. OnGuard™ Asset Management Services consolidate your assets into one database that can be accessed 24/7 for test certs and documentation to track from cradle to grave. Learn more at www.hosesafety.com.
Ensure hose safety. Preventative maintenance programs help you avoid costly equipment downtime, maintenance costs and reassure you that your hoses are working efficiently and safely — all within compliance of OSHA/EPA standards.
Say Goodbye To:
- Excessive Paperwork
- Guesswork in Inspection Standards
- Lengthy Inspection Times
- Costly Downtime
When you use OnGuard™ ID tags from Singer Equities family of companies, individual records are created that link to the online database that houses all certifications and hose safety standards built right in. ID tags are attached with a band that is digitally engraved with all relevant, unique information.
OnGuard™ Hose Management Services include cloud-based hose tracking 24/7 which we manage for you. OnGuard™ Hose Tracker stores all of your hose information including the type of hose, date of manufacture, test certs, serial number, location in your facility, inspection and re-testing alerts.